Contract/Claims Manager / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||£120000 - £180000 per annum|
Contracts / Claims Manager - America
The client, a leading infrastructure and energy recruitment specialist, are seeking well versed Senior Contracts Manager / Administrator on behalf of a world leading contractor specialising in a variety of engineering projects including; Tunnels, High-rise, heavy Civil and Infrastructure.
Salary Package: The client is flexible on package and will take into account, market conditions, personal expectations and the successful individual's level of experience.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years experience in Civil & Infrastructure with background in contract administration.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Strong experience handling successful claims to subcontractors
- Must have proven adequate experience in Quantity Surveying and / or Contracts Administration of Projects on the Contractor's side.
- Ability to delegate tasks to Quantity Surveying and junior staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
- We specifically require an individual that has successfully been involved in submitting Claims for a main contractor.
- Must have experience in major infrastructure projects such as tunnel, roads, bridges
- Claims preparation, Claims submission and Arbitration
- Happy to relocate to Virginia