Contract: SC Electrical Area Lead / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Qualified to Degree level
* Kazakh, Russian, English (English essential)
* 15 years relevant Oil and Gas industry experience
* Very strong experience commissioning HV / LV switchgear, transformers, UPS systems, variable speed drives, standby diesel generators, power generation plants, electric heat tracing and cathodic (impressed current) protection
* Knowledge and understanding of Incident and Injury Free (IIF) operations including application of these principles in an operating plant or commissioning and start-up environment.
* Operational experience in the use of Process Safety safeguards. Demonstrated performance of proactively addressing safety and potential process safety issues.
* In-depth knowledge of electrical testing and procedures for primary and secondary equipment such as protection relays, circuit breakers, disconnectors, current and voltage transformers
* Ability to work independently and multi-task.
* Excellent troubleshooting capabilities
* Good communicator - effectively communicate at all levels and on with multi disciplined teams on complex topics