Freelance/Contract: EHS Manager - Onshore Wind Farm / BelgiumClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€50 - €60 per hour|
Position - EHS Manager (Onshore Wind Farm)
The primarily function of the EHS Manager is to Lead the site Safety to ensure all actives are performed in accordance with the EHS Law's & guidelines. The Wind EHS Manager is to represent in a responsible manner with integrity and by exercising good judgment, both during work hours & off work hours.
- (Wind farm) It is the responsibility of the EHS Manager to ensure all phases of the wind farm construction is conducted as per the detailed safety management plans, all aspects of the construction must be continuously monitored and audited throughout the operational phases.
- (Port) Oversee all transportation operations into the port, monitoring all contractors during unloading operations, Pre-assembly works and transportation of components to the wind farm. All operations are High risk, meetings / conferences must be attended daily and chaired.
- Training ensure all personnel are captured in a detailed matrix and trained to the highest levels to conduct specialist work tasks, managing the teams to ensure they have effective cover in each team. Arranging courses and specking with training centres is a daily occurrence.
- Instruct Electrical qualified personnel LOTO as the LOTO trainer.
- Detailed weekly/monthly reports are submitted detailing all accidents, observations and working hours of all contractors.
- Weekly inspections must be conducted and all aspects covered detailed control measures must follow for closure on open points.
- Global recognised Safety Qualification
- Investigation qualification (Tap Root)
- Instructor LOTO
- WTG installation qualifications/ Quality Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years Wind turbine project experience
- Experience dealing with multiple contractors
- Experience working with multiple nationalities
- Training instructor experience
- Quality process experience
- Very strong Safety background
- Experience in Management position
- Rescue trained
- Strong First Aid training
- Trained to conduct in depth investigations
- Must be fluent in English and/ or French