Contract: Shutdown Planner / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - ongoing|
The primary purpose of this position is to provide planning and work scope preparation support to planned production outages, e.g. Full Field Shutdown.
> Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and HSEQ procedures
> Responsible for working closely with the asset team on all aspects of work preparation through to execution and subsequent after-action review and close out, in the preparation and co-ordination of Shutdown planning support.
> Primary focus on planning of Legislative and Regulatory requirements, especially Safety Critical and Environment Critical work scopes
> Detailed planning of work scopes to eliminate Operational Risk Assessments
> Challenge deviation from Planning Gates to avoid change and associated waste, leading to improved safe execution.
* Preparing detailed Shutdown plans (i.e. Full Field Shutdowns and other planned production outages) and maintaining the resulting baseline.
* Construction and Maintenance of Basis Of Schedule for Shutdown plans
* Early identification of schedule risk and collaboration with Activity Owners to mitigate identified risks.
* Ensuring work packs / scopes of work and materials are suitably challenged and accurately captured in the shutdown plan.
* Measuring planning performance to relevant metrics and indicators required by the Shutdown Process and IAPS during all phases of the Shutdown Process but particularly during execution.
Identifying improvements to the shutdown and planning process.
* Compliance with Integrated Activity Planning and Scheduling (IAPS) Process.
* Preparation of shutdown plans, incorporating 3rd Party data, ensuring plans are baselined appropriately and deliverables are optimised for production efficiency including SIMOPs identification and mitigation.
* Preparation of Shutdown planning data in support of annual Business Plan cycle
* Co-ordinating with Plan Stakeholders, e.g. Materials, Aviation, Marine, to identify support requirements for optimised execution of associated work scopes
* Ensuring the impact of scope addition or growth is incorporated, understood, communicated and recorded.
* Ensuring plan deviations (unplanned/urgent activity requests) are resolved with Planning Stakeholders.
* Provision of schedule/planning data to support decision making within the shutdown team, providing lookback information and 'actual' data to support lessons learned and improved plan attainment, including benchmarking data.
* Occasional support/cover for other planning roles and mentoring as instructed
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Proficient in use of Primavera in Shutdowns, including Industrial Maintenance and/or Operational Planning experience,
* Practitioner awareness of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
* Verified experience in planning compliance to a structured Shutdown Process,
* Proven competency in industrial equipment and machinery maintenance with project management systems in hydrocarbon or similar process industry
* Detailed execution progress reporting, by discipline, during Shutdown delivery