Piping Superintendent / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Understand and Comply with Company QHSE System & Policies.
* Provide a safe working environment for his/her subordinates.
* Ensure that production is carried out in accordance with company QHSE policies, procedures.
* Ensure that campaigns/ toolbox talks and RTCs are rolled out / carried out.
* Collate and feedback daily progress to the supervisor i.e. fit-up/weld reports.
* Anticipate/coordinate production activities on a daily basis.
* Give visibility within work area/shop floor.
* Coordinate/interface with other disciplines and subcontractors where required.
* Ensure that good housekeeping is adhered to throughout the work area.
* Ensure stop and start times are strictly adhered to.
* Accurately record manpower to applicable planning codes.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Technical education
* 7-10 years' experience in the relevant field
* Ability to read drawings
* Leadership, teamwork and good communication skills
* English language skills (Upper intermediate)
* Good computer skills