Production Support Technician / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Torrance, California, USA|
Production Support Technician
- The production support technician is responsible for assisting production technicians in the column packing process.
- Support technicians are expected to prepare hardware, complete the scanning process of production orders in TSA and AX Microsoft Dynamics, and deliver completed production orders to PMQC for testing in a timely manner.
- Communicating with QC, scheduler, Production manager on a daily basis. Preparation of hardware (i.e. tighten column end fittings before and after packing).
- Confirm and scan out columns in TSA. Complete AX route cards. Turn in columns to PMQC. Expedite rush columns.
- Maintain and monitor all health and safety rules.
- Promptly reporting equipment downtime (pumps, restrictors, wrenches) to the appropriate individuals/groups.
- Ensuring that the workspace is clean, safe and organized.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Effective communication skill with team player attitude.
- Ensures all work is accurate and free of errors/ defects.
- Attention to detail, pay specific attention to tasks.
- Sound judgment and reasoning.
- Able to use tools (i.e. socket wrench and open-end wrenches)
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020