T2 Formulations Technician II / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Carlsbad, California, USA|
The client are currently recruiting a T2 Formulations Technician II
This is a direct hire position.
The T2 Formulations Technician will be responsible for conducting chemical and/or physical laboratory formulations and tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, or other materials used for the validation and manufacturing of new and/or existing products or processes, quality control or other work involving experimental or practical application of chemistry and related sciences.
- Conduct chemical or physical laboratory formulations and tests to assist scientists in making qualitative or quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, or other materials.
- Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses, using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical or chemical separation techniques.
- Monitor product quality to ensure compliance with standards and specifications.
- Prepare chemical solutions for products or processes, following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.
- Associate's Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Biochemistry, with no less than 1-2 years of industry experience.
- Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), and Quality System Regulations (QSR's).
- Skilled in using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- The ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- The ability to combine different pieces of information to form general conclusions.