Contract: Senior Automation Engineer - OW / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Automation Engineer.
Work Location: Haugesund. Open for Asker, Bergen, Stavanger.
Planned start date: October 2020
Planned end date: April 2021
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
• Produce Control Narratives, System Control Diagrams (SCD’s), i/o lists
• System design of utility and process shut-down systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
• Follow-up system design for equipment packages.
• Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
• Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
• Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and
communicated to the project
• Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Bachelor or master degree,
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering for greenfield offshore oil or wind projects
• Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram
• Development, PSD hierarchy development, alarm handling and automation responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK,
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
Closing Date: 2020-11-12