Contract: Senior Method Engineer - Lifting and Material / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Method Engineer - Lifting and Material
Work Location: Stavanger.
Duration: ASAP - 1 year with possibilities for extension.
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
• Responsible for developing detailed lifting and material handling plans
• Responsible for visualizing and communicating lifting plans in the form of presentations and documents.
• Calculate CoG and design lifting arrangements in collaboration with structural engineering team.
• Organize and collaborate in method/constructability workshops where scope is presented and reviewed
• Collaborate with other method engineers and other disciplines to coordinate the overall scope
• Ensure that special tools and lifting equipment for critical activities is identified
• Create Purchase Requisitions and collaborate with procurement where new equipment needs to be sourced
• Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
• Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
1. Minimum skilled worker with technical education
2. Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
3. Minimum 10 years related experience
4. Minimum 5 years management experience
Language: Norwegian / English
Closing Date: 2020-11-06