Senior Manager, Finance / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
* Manage the monthly financial close process of local and overseas subsidiaries, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded and supported, all change orders are approved, reviewing journal entries, accounts balance reconciliation and report preparation for internal and external usage.
* Manage day to day accounting in compliance with accounting standards and SOP, invoicing and cash management and work closely with cost controllers and project managers
* Support tax planning and ensure compliance with corporate income tax and any indirect taxes for local and overseas projects with assistance from Group Tax
* Perform and prepare consolidation of sub-group, tax computations and statutory financial statements
* Lead the team in analysing, tracking and forecasting the companies' performances for financial and cash flow forecast on monthly basis
* Lead the preparation of budgets, review budget proposals and review performance against budget
* Ensure timely submission of monthly and quarterly financial statements and other reports to Corporate accounts
* Review information for annual statutory reporting including tax packs and reporting packs
* Act as a team leader and provide training to team members and initiate process improvements and internal controls.
* To undertake other job responsibilities as and when required by the Management
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting , Professional Qualification such as ACCA, ICAEW, CPA.
Minimum 12 years working experience in similar function.
Have excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, strong analytical, report writing, problem solving and working under pressure.
Must also be resourceful and will be happy to get involved across the full spectrum of Group Finance responsibilities.
Good leadership and strong knowledge of IFRS and MFRS. Independent, meticulous, result oriented and hands-on.
Experience in the similar industry specifically on the project accounting and experience in MFRS implementation.
Only candidates with full working rights in Malaysia will be considered for this role.