Safety Superintendent / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
Provides ongoing safety instructions to the assigned safety unit team to ensure abidance by health and safety regulations
* Supervises safety procedures and ensures compliance by the company employees, contractors and visitors
* Provides the team with operational guidance during normal operation and plant upset conditions to ensure safety
* Reviews safety policies and procedures and recommends enhancements where required
* Ensures correct procedure is implemented and apply safety instructions when required
* Monitors site safety parameters and advise on the necessary changes to ensure
* Provide support and training on safety procedures to managers and staff
* Provides relevant information and advice to support the development of a sound departmental business plan.
* Ensures the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with co. policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
* Leads, motivates, develops and assesses the assigned team to achieve business objectives and grow capability.
Qualifications & Experience:
? B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
? Minimum of 15 years of safety operational experience in Refinery and/or petrochemical industry
? Certified OSHA/NEBOSH
Saudi Nationals only.