Contract: Tableau Developer / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
Job Title: Tableau Developer
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Tableau Developer will work with the Business and IT teams. The responsibilities of a Tableau Developer include creating technical solutions, creating data storage tools, and conducting tests, creates computer system and data visualization solutions to improve business procedures, create Tableau dashboard reports and collaborate with other developers, and attend feedback sessions to improve systems
Duties and Responsibility
* Synthesize and translate Business data needs into creative visualizations in Tableau
* Examining glitches in business processes and resolving them
* Creating visualizations for the data extracted with the help of Tableau
* Identifying patterns and meaningful insights from data by analyzing it
* Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
* Managing Tableau Server and big data
* Twisting SQL queries for improving performances
* Finding the key areas of automation to make the business processes smooth
* Developing reference documents or reports for the finalized project
* Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
* Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
* Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
* Creating tools to store data within the organization.
* Minimum 4+ years of experience with Tableau Business Intelligence
* A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
* Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
* Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
* Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
* Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.