Contract: Field Contract Administrator (Senior) / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 2 years|
Will be based out of Plano, TX until May 2021, then, depending on performance, will move to new station in South Dakota.
Provide oversight and administration of contracts, including monitoring and reporting of contract status, maintenance of contracts and facilitation of contractor meetings.
Perform analysis of contract changes and provide commercial recommendations.
Maintain contract-related authorization and correspondence to support execution and claim mitigation.
Ensure contract is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations
Makes decisions and recommendations that are correct for all parties on highly technical or complex issues, including those without formal guidelines or precedents.
Exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to execute responsibilities and interpret policy. Relationship building is paramount.
- Engage with applicable Company stakeholders and Project Managers for resolution of contract issues, including change management, contract disputes and claims management/resolution;
- Monitor compliance to contract requirements, ensuring all conditions are satisfied;
- Perform contract close-out activities;
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contract performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Obtain estimates and ensure contract change execution in accordance with company policy and change order requests are reviewed and back up documentation is provided and justified.
- Administrative duties (updating records, filing, logging/tracking correspondence, validating invoices to contract terms, reviewing change requests, preparing, issuing and filing change orders, etc.).
- Chair weekly, bi-weekly or monthly progress meetings with the contractor and construction team. Responsible for providing meeting minutes.
- Invoice attestation and compliance with the contract including data validation i.e. LEMS, Sub-Contractor Invoices, Material Receipts.
- Ensure contract administration activities meet requirements of internal corporate stakeholders (i.e. risk, legal, project management, etc.) and corporate standards.
- Provide sound supply chain management advice, guidance, and options to internal stakeholders while following established processes and proper authorization control.
- Apply commercial understanding of pipeline and energy infrastructure business as well as legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations, as appropriate, during oversight of assigned contracts.
- Ensure contractor work, reporting, scheduling, progress payments and close out are performed in accordance with the contract