Senior Physical Substation Design Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$100000 - $120000 per annum + 401k, Medical|
The client is a Boutique Engineering firm with a clear focus on Power Delivery and Power Generation. They service Utilities, Power Operators & Industrial clients all over the US and have over 20 offices & 1,000 employees country wide.
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Physical Substation Engineer to be based at their in Chattanooga office overseeing a number High Voltage Transmission projects within their T&D portfolio and leading a Multidisciplinary team of Engineers, Designers and Drafters. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and possess a minimum of 6 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of Substations from 345kv. You will have engineering experience within Physical Substation Design and Layout.
Job Reference: 1345JAB
Title: Senior Physical Substation Engineer - T&D
Requisition Class: Electrical Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $100,000USD - $120,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, Pension etc)
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- Minimum 6 Years experience within the Physical Design and Engineering layout of 345kv Substations.
- Experience managing a small Engineering Team
- Engineering experience with Breakers, Bus Bars, Switchgears, Transformers and other subsidiary Substation equipment.
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills