Project Manager - Geothermal Plant / PhilippinesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$7000 - $8000 per month|
Project Manager - Geothermal Plant
Sector: Power Generation and Renewables
The client are working alongside developer in the Philippines who are about to begin construction of Geothermal Binary plants.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
* The final selection of key project parameters
* Ensuring the project meets local and international environmental and social requirements.
* Supporting the finalisation of project financing.
* Managing the procurement of major goods and services.
* Managing contract award and delivery, including overseeing construction of the power plant and its subsequent commissioning.
* Defining operation and maintenance requirements.
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate:
* A Postgraduate qualification in an engineering, construction or scientific discipline.
* Relevant experience working in the volcanic resource geothermal sector.
* Experience managing complex multi-disciplinary projects.
* Experience working and delivering projects in a cross-cultural environments
* Exceptional self-leadership, communication and relationship management skills, with expertise in consultation and facilitation.
* Political sensitivity and strong stakeholder engagement skills.
Salary Package: 7000 - 8000 USD maximum Per Month
Housing/ Accoodation allwoance to be provide by the client.
Project Location: Philippines
Due to covid restriction and international travel, candidate already based in Philippines or surrounding region would be highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading Philippines National Developer and progress your career.