Freelance/Contract: Contract Manager - Geothermal Plant / PhilippinesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$6000 - $8000 per month|
Contract Manager - Geothermal Plant
The client are working alongside a developer in the Philippines who are about to begin construction of Geothermal Binary plants, for this project they are seeking Contracts Manager.
As contract manager you will be responsible for:
* Lead contracts negotiations in relation to contract and commercial matters
* Facilitate contract change activities
* Drive cost management (reduction savings and avoidance)
* Manage contract lifecycle for allocated contracts
* Manage all change end service requests
* Support vendor managers and contract negotiators upon request
* Liaise with contract team customers, internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
Previous experience on Geothermal or similar desirable (Power Gen, Power Plant etc)
Salary Package: 6000 - 7000 USD maximum Per Month (Accommodation/ housing provide by the client)
Project Location: Philippines
Due to covid restriction and international travel, candidate already based in Philippines or surrounding region would be highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading Philippines National Developer and progress your career.