Material Management Supervisor / VietnamClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Supervise one or more warehouse agents ; assist in hiring, training, evaluation, and disciplining employees;
- Plan, organize, and implement supply chain management operations and procedures;
- Ensure the application of proper stock management policies;
- Develop and follow up the implementation of warehouse continuous improvement activities;
- Control and ensure proper material accounting trough weekly controls on Purchase Orders, Good receipt notes and Material Issue Reports;
- Review daily inventory activity; maintain accurate inventory master files, manufacturer and catalog numbers, stock levels and material descriptions;
- Ensure the application of Company procedures;
- Properly manage new and obsolete materials. Maintain adequate levels of inventory stock;
- Review receiving records, maintain and archive receiving and dispatching records;
- Review purchase order requests and ensure the usage of existing stock;
- Prepare and review daily and monthly reports;
- Prepare and review presentations for the management Concerning supply chain;
- Develop, implement and apply KPI's to measure supply chain performances';
- Maintain and properly archive Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and Materials' Certificates of Conformity;
- Supervise lifting operations in Da Nang , support the relevant Person In Charge in verifying correct slinging of all materials and signing off relevant papers;
- Check proper loading of materials onto trucks;
- Coordinate the operations in PTSC yard and warehouse, organizing the proper storage, in accordance with O&G best practices and Vietnam rules, of all materials, highlighting any issue to line managers;
- Manage Company stock in accordance with relevant line managers, operating with SAP software;
- Produce reports and support internal audit, if need be, relevant to all Company contracts on the matter, to control costs and value of Company materials and stock;
- Support the purchase of materials and the sale of them, as per instructions of line managers and liaising with LOGIS HQ and worldwide Company Business Unit;
- Maintain updated, and verify physically, the coherence between archived stock and actual materials presently stored, pointing out to line managers all discrepancies.
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Comply with rules and standards described in Company Policies, HSE Integrated Management System and Procedures;
- Report all incidents;
- Motivate colleagues to comply with HSE rules and standards;
- Participate in HSE related initiatives ensuring the proper spreading and information within the department;
- Ensure the compliance, within, the responsibilities, of contractors, in the contractual documents, on company's HSE Standards, regulatory documents and any other process;
- Contribute proactively to support company in reaching the HSE assigned objectives.
- INTERNAL : Departments and HQ Functions
- EXTERNAL : Logistic Service Providers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master degree in Engineer or similar, Business or related field and four (4) years' experience handling procurement, purchasing, and inventory, preferably in a O&G environment, to include six (6) months of supervisory experience, or any equivalent combination of education or experience.
Required personal capabilities:
- Proven in experience on SAP MM Module, with good knowledge of MS Office mainly Excel and Power Point;
- Proven knowledge of cost effective inventory principles and management; knowledge and experience in Planning and Managing Warehouse Operations;
- Proven knowledge of HSE procedures applied to warehouse and lifting operations/equipment;
- Ability to effectively manage time and project priorities;
- Ability to administer and supervise; exercise judgement in appraising situations in making decisions;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and line managers.
- Time constraints, constant pressure to meet deadlines;
- The resource will be required to frequently work in long term period at Company's Da Nang Base during the preparation of Drilling Ops, Well Drilling and successive period of activities closure;
- At the resource could be requested to carry out missions in other locations or projects; on Vietnamese territory or abroad where Company has other Business Units;
- Working schedule will be from 07.00 am to 19.00 pm everyday on the operational period;
- During Drilling Ops in case of urgent needs, could be requested to follow night operations.
Note: Vietnamese candidates and expatriate who is currently resident in Vietnam are preferable.