Contract: Subsea Construction Coordinator / MozambiqueClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Primary role and responsibility for the Subsea Camp Coordinator shall be to promote Company policy on health, safety and the environment (HSE), while monitoring and promoting the subsea team offshore operations and ensure alignment and continuity at Camp with other project teams. Recognizing that the offshore installation team is wholly responsible for the offshore management of the work. The Subsea Coordinator is to represent the offshore team in Camp and liaise with various other teams to ensure seamless work.
This is mainly a non-technical role.
* Ensuring Company HSE policies are followed throughout the work
* Representing all aspects of the offshore scope of work within the Camp.
* Ensuring these activities are accounted for in the planning and onshore activities during construction and pre- commissioning phases.
* Coordinating subcontractor housing and movements
* Monitoring work and confirm its being completed to appropriate standards
* Reviewing and commenting contractor documents as required
Disposition and Desirable Criteria:
* Ability to get along well with others in an international and multi- cultural environment
* Ability to work on a 12hours a day, 7days a week basis for 28/28 in a camp.
* Ability to multi-task and work as part of small and flexible team.
* Desire to take responsibility for your area of work and to hold yourself accountable to deliver in line with the above responsibilities accordingly.
* Fluid communicator capable to represent the offshore and drilling activities
* Previous experience working in remote areas managing a multifaceted construction and installation scope is required.