Contract: Construction Coordinator / MozambiqueClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Primary role and responsibility for the Subsea site Camp Coordinator shall be to promote
Company policy on health, safety and the environment (HSE), while monitoring and promoting
the subsea team offshore operations and ensure alignment and continuity at site Camp with
other project teams. Recognizing that the offshore installation team is wholly responsible for the
offshore management of the work. The Subsea site Coordinator is to represent the offshore
team in site Camp and liaise with various other teams to ensure seamless work.
This is mainly a non-technical role.
The job holder is responsible for
* Ensuring Company HSE policies are followed throughout the work
* Representing all aspects of the offshore scope of work within the site Camp.
* Ensuring these activities are accounted for in the site planning and onshore activities
during construction and pre-commissioning phases.
* Coordinating subcontractor housing and movements
* Monitoring work and confirm its being completed to appropriate standards
* Reviewing and commenting contractor documents as required
However, should a decision be made in case of conflict with other onshore or marine
activities it shall be made by the Installation Manager.