Freelance/Contract: Rail Civil Team Leader / PhilippinesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$10000 - $14500 per month|
Rail Civil Team Leader - Philippines
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is supporting a Major International Joint Venture with an ongoing Rail/ Metro project in Philippines which is moving into the construction phase.
The role shall be working for an international consultancy on behalf of the Ministry of Transport supervising the construction of all Civil elements including stations, elevated lines etc. This is a long-term assignment (up to 8 years) and will be starting as soon as possible. (if travel is still restricted due to covid remote working would be considered initially)
Duties & Responsibilities:
As Civil Team Leader the successful individual shall be leading a team of 12 engineers including Material, Depot, Track and Structure specialists and be reporting to the Project Director. Duties will include:
- Ensure smooth implementation of the project design and construction issues related to civil design.
- Review detailed design of structural and civil works including embankments, viaduct, bridge, station, depot, crossing structures & drainage.
- Support in the appraising of bids as part of the bid evaluation process & evaluate the capacity of contractors
- Attend site inspections throughout the construction and defect liability period to resolve design and construction issues.
- Compile construction completion reports and report in monthly progress meetings.
- Work with the Cost Control team in preparation of BOQ and specifications.
Key requirements for the role:
- Degree in construction management or similar
- 15+ years in railway project, 10+ in a similar role.
- Carried out Construction supervision roles on previous projects.
- Proven track record in project delivery of large infrastructure.
- Multiple years on single project.
The salary on offer for this position is around $10-14,500 per month with a full package including Flights, transport, insurance, per diem.