Freelance/Contract: Rail Planning Specialist / LatviaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€10000 - €15000 per month|
Rail Planning Specialist - Northern Europe/ Scandinavia
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking experienced Planning specialist for a major ongoing rail project in Northern Europe.
Working for a major end client on a high profile, cross border rail project as part of an international projects control team. The successful expert shall be joining the team at an early stage and play a key role in the success of the project.
Construction Plan Specialist:
- Support in the Project Planning & Schedule
- Preparation & review of schedules during the Tender process
- Supervise & Negotiate contracts with contractors, ensuring stakeholders are protected.
- Advise on claims and ensure the project is delivered to budget.
Key requirements for the role:
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
- 20+ years of professional experience in Rail related fields
- 15+ years of experience in the field of Planning/ Project Controls
- Preferably experience in International Funding Agencies (WB, ADB, AfDB or JICA)
- Regional languages would be beneficial but not essential.
The salary package on offer is flexible however I would expect them to be within $10-15,000 plus full expatriate package including Flights, accommodation etc.