Freelance/Contract: Bridge Precast Superintendent / PhilippinesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€50000 - €70000 per annum|
Bridge Precast Superintendent/ Specialist: Philippines
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking experienced Precast specialists for a major Segmental Bridge construction project in Philippines.
My client is a leading International construction firm who are currently undertaking a number of major schemes in the Philippines and around the world.
Responsibilities on the project:
- Management of the production, storage and delivery of prefabricated plant.
- Initial approval of the materials, equipment and tools necessary for the daily production of the plant.
- Being responsible for all project resources, including labour, materials, tools, equipment and subcontractors needed to produce the project.
- Reviewing the employees' attendance sheets.
- Supervising the coordination of production programming with the production supervisor of each production and stocking section.
- Working closely with the Production Manager of the Section to ensure that the work is done correctly and by schedule.
- Purchasing order request, equipment rental, etc. Purchase orders and invoices should be sent to the project manager for approval; Work with the Precast Manager so that invoices can be prepared.
- Ensuring that supervisory personnel are applying all project quality and safety policies.
- Checking that the precast elements are ready for delivery.
- Additional functions assigned by the Precast Manager.
- Covering the responsibilities, in conjunction with the Quality Manager, of the Precast Manager during his absence.
Key requirements for the role:
- More than 10 years of experience in supervising the production of precast plants of segmental bridges.
- Regional experience would be beneficial
- Good level of English.
The salary package on offer is around €50- 70000