Power Plant Manager / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently looking for an experienced Power Plant Manager to join a project in Saudi Arabia. The project is a cement plant equipped with its own dedicated power generation equipment: 16 reciprocating Engines (MAN 8L52 / 52, model 1982) of 7 MW. The Plant manager will be responsible for:
- Directing safe and efficient operation of the reciprocating engines and environmental parameters
- Selecting necessary personnel and maintaining a high level of qualification
- Promoting safety awareness and directing personnel accordingly
- Directing overall operations of the plant via local personnel such as plant operators and equipment operators
- Supervision of current contracts regarding the full O&M on the plant and preparation and follow-up of future contracts
- Supervision of subcontractors and preparation of necessary new contracts
- Overseeing and coordinating maintenance requests or job orders
- Coordination with management and technical teams
- Preparation of maintaining personnel and operational records and reports
- Preparing rotating shifts.
- Performing any other duties as required or assigned
Required working knowledge and experience:
7+ years of experience in operation and/or maintenance management of thermal power plant or cement plants.
Highly skilled in maintenance domain for reciprocating engines.
Experience in contract preparation, management and contractors follow-up, Organizational, coordination, good communication and leadership skills. Customer listening, autonomy and rigor are expected qualities.
Ability to coordinate Contractors and subcontractors.
Fluent English (Official project language), Arabic appreciated