Master Data Management - Lead / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT - ANALYST
* This position is an individual contributor and primary data stewards and management for the company. The individual will manage the current inventory of data, ensuring total quality and appropriate use across the organisation. The individual will identify processes and tools to develop and scale master data management practice.
* The individual will govern all data business rules and owns the process to consider and align on changes and enhancements to the rules. This position provides regular communications regarding the status of data quality and impact of events on data.
* The individual will partner with the IT counter-parts internal members, business management and operations teams, business users and others in the organisation to proactively resolve data issues and support large, complex data initiatives
1. Create, Implement and Maintain Master Management solution that enables users to optimise system capabilities.
2. Uses knowledge of end-to-end data process to analyse, cleanse and enrich master data element and ensure that data flows efficiently and consistently between users and stakeholders
3. Provide data governance and ensure data integrity by co-ordination data management efforts across the organisation
4. Troubleshoots issue related to data management process.
5. Define the short and long-term strategies for data management to ensure effective delivery of information that meets current and future requirements.
6. Develop, implement, and maintain all data management policies and procedures, including those for enterprise data warehouse, Clinical Metrics and Registry Management
7. Develop Data Governance policies and identify gaps in current data management processes and standards.
8. Sets technical direction for the overall MDM solution architecture, defines component architecture, reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined architecture across the complete data life cycle
9. Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional leaders owning different data systems
10. Manage the ongoing quality and application of data supporting the organisation, ensuring high quality data and appropriate use. Address inquiries from internal and external teams and investigate and resolve (as needed) data discrepancies.
11. Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders to build confidence in the accuracy and quality of data, and work collaboratively to address perceived gaps in the data
12. Collaborate with colleagues on data validation and data coordination activities. Ensure that the data management processes are well understood and documented to ensure continuity and stability.
13. Participate in the evaluation of new data sources to determine fit within the overall Park view data strategy. Assist in the direct acquisition of data.
14. Advise business teams on best data sources to leverage for a given business question or insight.
15. Manage all data vendor relationships and associated contracts, SLAs, etc. Qualify vendors for data acquisition and identify actions needed to meet data quality standards.
QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS:
* Minimum requirement of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Management.
* Minimum of 7+ years of overall experience with leadership roles in Data Management / Management Reporting / Analytic roles
* Certification of Data Management preferably. (CDMP, SAP Associate in Data Management & Governance, DGSP (to demonstrate capabilities and knowledge ranging from project management and data management processes to business intelligence and IT compliance.