Contract: Cloud Infrastructure Manager / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
Candidate is expected to work with the Cloud Architecture Team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the Bank. The Cloud Infrastructure Manager will plan, design and support the Bank's cloud infrastructure to support the Banks agenda. The Cloud Infrastructure Manager will manage the cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines and in support of the Bank's digital strategy.
Experienced in below: -
* Minimum 6 years working experience in technology field, with at least 3 years on cloud platforms and infrastructure.
* Must have experience in cloud infrastructure implementation and support with at least 2 of the well-known cloud service providers, including experience in designing and building automation solutions to reduce manual efforts and maximise team efficiency
* Demonstrated experience of containerisation and container orchestration technologies
* Understand the importance and criticality of each infrastructure and how it inter linkages with the applications.
* Well verse in Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating System
* Strong understanding of IT security and cloud security, including compliance challenges/issues as well as IT governance related to cloud
* Should have at least Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering, or another related field.
* Cloud Security and/or Cyber Security certification will be an advantage.
Besides, the candidate is expected to; -
* Able to work independently and multi-task effectively.
* Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
* Strong attention to detail
* Acts for the Greater Good
* Holistic Collaboration
* Organisational Understanding
* Drive Performance & Excellence
* Executive Maturity
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Design, build, deploy and support scalable cloud-based solution architectures, including automation solutions to reduce manual efforts and increase team efficiency
* Select and implement tools to ensure configuration state is consistent across multiple systems
* Ensure that the infrastructure services running in the cloud meet agreed SLA
* Lead day to day operations of infrastructure assets on the cloud, at the same time manage the provisioning of network and security infrastructure for sound capacity planning e) Mitigate and investigate security incidents together with the appointed CSP
* Work with the Network Manager and CSP to resolve infrastructure incidents and issues whilst managing stakeholder expectations
* Apply industry best practices and standard operation procedures when designing and implementing cloud network
Established in 1959, our client acts as banker and adviser to the Government of Malaysia and regulate the country's financial institutions, credit system and monetary policy.