Contract: Locomotive Ops/Maint Coordinator / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Railroad Operating Rules (ROR);
* Railroad Signal Rules;
* Train Movement and Switching Operations Instruction;
* Practical knowledge of rules and instructions of locomotives maintenance and operation;
* Safety, occupational sanitation and fire safety rules during operation and maintenance of locomotives and during track works;
* Understand the principles of HES requirements management and how to apply them within Company.
* Methods of determining operating time and control over fuel consumption.
* Locomotives and principles of locomotives operation.
* General knowledge of technological operations (switching, mainline operations).
Education: higher or secondary professional education - preferably in railroad
Work experience: at least 5 years in relevant railroad transportation field
PC knowledge and skills: Experient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Visio)