Contract: Senior Area Engineer - Topside Brownfields / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
This role will contribute to the successful delivery of Topside Phase 2b and Phase 2a Topside brownfield modifications
Key functions of the role include:
* Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures, ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment at all times.
* Participating in Phase 2B FEED focusing on Offshore implementation works evaluation, including but not limited to:
o Working with Phase 2B interface and risk teams to define
o Developing Work pack / Job card register.
o Co-ordinating the FEED manhours estimation for input into DG4 cost estimations.
o Participating in Constructability and Model Reviews.
o Attending HAZID Session as required.
* Co-ordination with Commissioning group in developing Phase 2B offshore execution methodology's
* Assisting the 2A Integration Team in the definition and management of project delivery risks.
* Assisting Topsides team to forward plan and co-ordinate with offshore teams.
* Interfacing with URF/Subsea Phase 2A team to identify scopes that we need to co-ordinate topsides access and work fronts.
* Supporting Phase 2A exaction by attendance at HAZID sessions.
* Demonstrating proactive engagement with other stakeholders relating to the execution phase 2a Topside modifications.
The client is a global market leader within the energy sector with projects in over 30 countries worldwide. Here in Australia, they are involved in one of the largest LNG projects with operations spanning exploration, production and downstream. Join this exciting project and be part of a world renowned company.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* A Tertiary Engineering Degree is required, along with a valid TBOSIET & Offshore Medical
* Significant experience in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably with some years spent in Senior to Lead level Project Engineering role.
* Multi- disciplinary, offshore experience on large projects, including exposure to Construction/Brownfield experience.
* Exposure to Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning experience
* Strong understanding of project execution management systems including commercial, planning and budgeting processes.
* Highly competent, motivated person with good interpersonal and influencing skills.
* High awareness of safe working practices associated with design, construction, pre- commissioning, installation, hook-up and commissioning of oil & gas facilities.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and the ability to influence a wide range of senior stakeholders to successfully support the objectives and outcomes.