Contract: HVAC Specialist / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 24 months|
* Perform design review of shop drawings, materials submittals, and HVAC packages. In this role, the expectation is to provide multidiscipline and systemic HVAC expertise to manage life cycle of HVAC systems.
* Highly capable of undertaking all necessary calculations and assessments for different HVAC systems.
* Experienced in Mechanical designs of HVAC, Plumbing, as per international codes ASHRAE, NFPA, ASPE, CIBSE, QCS and GCC local regulations and standards etc. and Designing layouts and requirements for building services for plant site facilities, residential or commercial developments.
* Working knowledge of LER buildings and offshore. Excellent technical capabilities in design submittals/loading assumptions, calculations and drawings. Understanding of control design of HVAC systems and how they tie into the LER design.
* Managing the end-to-end engineering solutions related to HVAC aspects.
* Participate effectively in providing technical support for sessions of RA and HAZOP mainly related to HVAC and LER system.
* Ensure that the design and project drawings meet local regulations, international standards, and safety codes.
* Review and develop equipment strategies to ensure continuity of service and optimum performance of HVAC systems. Conduct site activities such as supervision & inspection.
* Responsible for monitoring and supervising activities related to HVAC Design and recommend projects / suggestions to ensure efficient and reliable operations.
* Ensure that the consultants / contractors are delivering detailed design in accordance with the Company's standards requirements.
Our client is the world's largest LNG company. They produce and supply the world with 77 million metric tonnes of LNG annually.
Headquartered in the ultra-modern Doha, Qatar, our client owes & operates the world's largest non-associated gas field
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering - preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
* Specialisation in HVAC systems is required.
* Minimum 12 years experience in a similar role on major projects in oil & gas industry - Offshore, HVAC and LER.
* Experience working in the Middle East is preferred, especially any projects within the State of Qatar.
* Previous proven experience in a HVAC Projects related to oil & gas industry
* Capable of using latest industry software