Contract: Intermediate SCADA Analyst / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 32 months|
SCADA Analyst (Intermediate)
The Project Commissioning & Start-up team currently has an opportunity for a contract position based in Calgary (AB). The team is responsible for the program development and commissioning for the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Leak Detection (LDS) systems used by the Pipeline. Robust and quality commissioning of these systems are critical in the future safe and reliable operation of the pipeline.
As a member of Commissioning & Start-up team you will work with us to achieve our commitment to safe and reliable operations of pipelines through the provision of development & commissioning of our SCADA & LDS systems in the dynamic liquids project environment in which the company operates.
* Responsible for performing SCADA commissioning activities and documentation pertaining to pump stations, IMLV sites, Measurement and Terminal facilities
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders involved to ensure all control system commissioning activities are completed in a Safe and controlled manner
* Develop SCADA and LDS Execution Plans and Procedures
* Develop SCADA & LDS test checklists that to be executed during the Dry, Wet and ORC commissioning phases
* Co-ordinate SCADA & LDS related commissioning activities with the site commissioning lead
* Execution of the SCADA & LDS checklists
* Co-ordinate the resolution and the closeout of any Punchlist items with the proper resources in a timely manner
* Responsible for Turnover SCADA & LDS Completion Memorandums deliverables.
* Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a technical diploma in a related field
* 3-8 years of directly related experience in the industry
* Administrative skills and knowledge of automated applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or similar Electronic Documentation Management System (EDMS)
* Create RFIs and other engineering interface documents
* Adequate training and experience to understand and follow project and Operational specific MOC processes (Management of Change)
* Possess knowledge of all equipment installed on site, and the ability to locate and understand equipment manual and TC Energy operating Procedures.
* Very good knowledge of field equipment found in the field (rotation and non-rotation): Pumps, Valves, Pressure, Temperate, Viscosity, Density, Flow meters, Product Tanks commissioning procedures, etc.
* Knowledge of the flow calculation methods required to be carried out in the control system software
* Support commissioning of PLC data points (simulated and end to end), Logic verification and testing of P&ID sloops and the shutdown matrix.
* Possess knowledge of potential Control system platforms and programming software likely to be encountered at Facilities: Work request should indicate applicable platforms:
o Telvent SCADA system.
o HMI Wonderware Interface.
o GE Proficy software.
o Siemens Step 7 software.
o Bristol Control Wave Platform.
o Allen Bradley Platform.
o Measurement System (Custody & none Custody transfer system)