QA Auditing Officer / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Strictly follow instructions from his / her line Supervisor.
* The primary responsibility of this position is to perform part, process, and system audits and to conduct part/product dimensional layouts to ensure adherence to the company operating procedures, guidelines, and specifications, and to report those findings to the appropriate management function.
* Responsible for ensuring accurate revenue reporting, application and payment
* Ensure compliance with contracted terms
* Perform preventive maintenance tasks to reduce potential issues
* Work closely with Contract Negotiators to ensure proper case management
* Conduct audits and reviews data and documentation for discrepancies
* Adheres to safety procedures at all times.
* Scheduling and coordination of sponsor compliance audits
* Completion of compliance questionnaires and surveys
* Hosting of compliance audits
* Preparation of audit summaries and entry into the electronic QA document management system
* Coordination and preparation of audit report responses and tracking of completion of corrective actions
* Attends all relevant department meetings.
* Assists with other QA audits as required.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* 3 years' experience in a relevant position;
* Level of English - upper intermediate;
* Ability to work under pressure.
* ISO 9001 / 14001 Certificates