Rotating Equipment Techincal Authority / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Technical Authority - Rotating Equipment
Our client are currently expanding their Technical Authority capabilities on a number of fronts, as they look to give increased focus to the integrity and safety of their North Sea assets.
One of the key roles they are looking to recruit for, is the Rotating Equipment Technical Authority for their North Sea assets.
The Technical Authority positions will report functionally to the Lead Technical Authority and will be the cornerstone of the business - working closely with the Assets, senior management and, quite uniquely, members of the Executive team.
This is without doubt an exciting opportunity with a client who have a diverse and high quality asset base, and as a business are really moving in the right direction.
* Candidates must be chartered engineers.
* Ideally 2+ years' experience in a similar role, with a North Sea operator.
* Experienced in asset integrity (technical integrity reviews, technical assurance, risk registers, etc)
* Candidates should be enthusiastic about going offshore, as part of the clients vision is to be hands on, seeing the assets 'in the flesh' as needed.
* Be open-minded and comfortable working with a level of ambiguity, as the business is going through a period of positive change.
The client is an independent Oil & Gas company with production, development and exploration operations in the UK North Sea. A leading North Sea operator, headquartered in Aberdeen, with a goal to deliver sustainable growth underpinned by operational excellence.