Lead Technical Authority / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client are currently expanding their Technical Authority capabilities on a number of fronts, as they look to give increased focus to the integrity and safety of their North Sea assets.
This role will lead a multidiscipline Team of TAs including
* Process TA
* Rotating TA
* Mechanical TA
* Marine TA
The Lead Technical Authority and will be the cornerstone of the business - working closely with the Assets, senior management and, quite uniquely, members of the Executive team.
You will have a background in Process Engineering, ideally with some engineering management experience and a mix of both operations and projects experience, you must have a strong understanding of 'traditional' integrity (inspection regimes, etc) and will need to demonstrate how you connect operating the asset safely and being mindful of both maintenance and integrity.
This is without doubt an exciting opportunity with a client who have a diverse and high quality asset base, and as a business are really moving in the right direction.
Our client is an Oil & Gas operator with a high quality portfolio of assets in the North Sea
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* You must be a chartered engineer.
* Ideally 2+ years' experience in a similar role, with a North Sea operator.
* Experienced in asset integrity (technical integrity reviews, technical assurance, risk registers, etc)
* Candidates should be enthusiastic about going offshore, as part of the clients vision is to be hands on, seeing the assets 'in the flesh' as needed.
* Be open-minded and comfortable working with a level of ambiguity, as the business is going through a period of positive change.