Branch Manager / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Exciting new opportunity available within the Power Generation industry to manage a rental branch within South Brisbane.
In this role you will be able to take the branch to the next level with a focus on increasing market share and the company brand across large scale customers and projects. Make this branch number 1!
With a variety of business opportunity at your finger tips, you will be able to take ownership of the role providing the following duties:
- Implement a strong Rental strategy and operational plans by building strong relationships at multiple levels within new and existing customers
- Get your "creative" on to showcase the benefits of their products and services and effectively promote to existing and potential customers
- Take part in promotions, trade shows and exhibitions as required
- Deliver sales and margin targets and create a pipeline of opportunities for sustainable future growth
- Automate and improve processes in administration, sales and service to increase efficiency
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with their partners ensure that the correct level of expertise, support and spare parts are available for their engines and products
- Build plans to deliver budget on a monthly and annual basis
- Ensure the branch fleet is in a 'fit-for hire' state in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Manage on call roster for the branch.
- Drivers licence
- Technical trade or Tertiary qualification in a business-related discipline would be highly appreciated
- Proven experience within power and energy / mechanical industries
- Solid track record of business development success
- Innovative approach to leading and driving sustained business growth
- Experience in management and accountability for all aspects of the operation of a Region or a Division
- Budget/accounting management knowledge/experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Research and analytical skills