SAP Senior Engineer (ABAP) / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
Job Title - SAP Senior Engineer (ABAP)
Qualification & Certification-
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
* SAP Certificate is an added advantage.
* Minimum five years of ABAP experience. Experience in Oil & Gas Industry is an added advantage.
* Strong object orientation experience.
* Experience in supporting L1 & L2 issues in one or more SAP modules - FICO, MM, PS, SD, HR & BPC.
* Experience in SAP configurations, support and system maintenance.
* Excellent understanding of business processes and the ability to map business process to SAP functionality.
* Experience in integrating SAP with 3rd party systems
* Vast experience in managing teams, motivating, coaching and inspiring team members to achieve excellent customer experience.
Skill / Attributes / Competencies-
* Proficient in English, with good communication skill, both written and verbal.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team that consist of technical and functional members.
* In depth knowledge of SAP systems such as FICO, MM, PS, SD, HR and BPC is required for ABAP developers.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills in order to carry out daily functions effectively
* Ability to understand problems/issues and develop solutions to carry out daily functions effectively.
* Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables at the same time.
* Ability to closely collaborate with Developers (Internal/External), writing functional specifications, testing forms, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and workflows.
* Hands on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of SAP.
* Ability to analyze and translate business processes, complex business design for interface and configure system to user's requirement.
* Must be result oriented and demonstrate a "Can Do" attitude - Adapt, Flexible & Resourceful.
* Willing to work long hours if necessary.
* Ability to deal with people from all levels professionally, effective planning, organizing, delegating, and time management.
* Performs ABAP programming, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, and support of SAP modules.
* Understanding the needs and requirements of the functional team / users by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every detail in order to provide the best possible solution.
* Writing code using ABAP programming language based on the functional specification / change request provided by the functional team and performing regular tests on the usability of the code.
* Ensuring that all programs are completed in schedule as per the functional teams' guidelines and allocating appropriate resources to achieve this
* Providing technical support to the functional team / users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered.
* Develop, code, document and execute unit test, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
* Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions.
* Engage functional team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
* Perform detailed analysis of business process requirement and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirement.
* Responsible for managing and upskilling SAP Engineers within respective modules.
* Analyse SAP configuration request and to identify the appropriate action.
* Manage SAP integration with other 3rd party systems.
* Support various types of incidents in all the clients of SAP system.
* Analyse and troubleshoot any errors reported in the SAP system.
* Coordinate with multiple teams to ensure incidents are properly resolved.
* Record incidents and issues in the ticketing tool and follow through resolutions.
* Responsible for all SAP related projects within respective modules.
* Responsible for the development of requirements and specification for the SAP system.
* Responsible for identifying, prioritizing and implementing continuous improvements related to SAP, support processes, documentation, user experience, governance, security and new ways of working.
Our client is a leading global integrated oil and gas services and solutions provider operating across the entire upstream value chain. As a fully-fledged upstream player, the Group's spectrum of capabilities cover the exploration, development, production, rejuvenation, as well as decommissioning and abandonment stages of the value chain.
With a highly skilled and technically capable multinational workforce, strategic world- class assets, and strong project management capabilities, the Group to