Salesforce Administrator / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The Salesforce Administrator is part of the Client Relationship Management ("CRM") team in the Information Technology corporate division that supports the firms' Salesforce ecosystem.
* Working with individual business units to identify needs and continually align efforts to their needs;
* Daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform and connected systems including, but not limited to: managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations;
* Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff and end- users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers;
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards;
* Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements;
* Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements;
* Train new and existing users on how to use the firm's CRM systems;
* Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
* Provide application users with technical support;
* Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution;
* Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help-related materials for users as database applications are developed;
* Ensure that the highest quality data is delivered, managed and maintained via data governance strategies;
* Cleans and maintains the database by ensuring accurate structure, managing metadata, removing and export/archive/delete as necessary. This position will develop and implement a plan for the review, consolidation and deletion of duplicate and invalid records in Salesforce database;
* Drive data cleansing activities throughout the organization;
* Perform audits of CRM data upon entry as well as review incoming requests for completeness and accuracy.
Education: Requires a degree in related area or similar work/technical experience in Business Studies, Business Administration, Management, Information Technology.
Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201) required
* Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools;
* Data profiling or cleansing tool experience (e.g., Validity suite of Demand Tools);
* Excellent communication and analytical skills;
* Exceptionally close attention to detail, and
* Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
Exposure to a professional services environment a plus.
Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Informatica, Pardot, Introhive, Validity/DemandTools, Box, Workday a plus.