Contract: Change Management Advisor / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 4 months +|
The client is urgently seeking a Strategic/Operational Change Advisor to support Asset Development- Kaybob Duvernay in Whitecourt, Alberta. The Strategic Advisor is responsible for managing and advising on a portfolio of initiatives that are on the strategic roadmap for operations. The role is responsible for scoping, aligning and managing these initiatives while enabling leader-led change across the portfolio. This role works with and through operations leadership to help them be effective change leaders. This role will also interface with project/program managers and SMEs as needed to manage project risk solution adoption. The position is slated through March 1, 2021 but will most likely extend through the end of 2021.
* The role may also provide direct support to Ops leadership to help them or their direct reports effectively engage in these projects.
* The role may also support Ops Digital in introducing new practices and tools into their projects
* The Change Management Advisor will work directly with leaders to develop Leading Performance capabilities.
Change Advisory Responsibilities
* Translates of Ops strategic direction and EFIs into a holistic program
* Helps Ops prepare for and sustain Operate by Exception (OBE)
* Advising on program management practice within Ops, including methodology and tools
* Support ongoing communication efforts
* Build and strengthen relationships with leaders across Ops and other organizations interfacing with Ops
* Works with leaders to identify, diagnose and manage stakeholder impacts
* Works with leaders to develop intervention strategies and may be asked to support and facilitate conflict mediation for contentious issues
* Negotiates and brokers working relationships between parts of organization as required
* 10+ years of operations and communications change management experience required
* Previous Oil/Gas change management experience required
* Education: Bachelor's Degree required
* Problem solving and ability to identify, disaggregate and apply analytical thinking to complex problems
* High level of emotional intelligence; able to deal with sensitive issues
* High degree of business acumen; can understand Ops strategic priorities and translate them into concrete actions
* Ability to constantly re-balance competing priorities while focusing on delivering concrete results
* Ability to communicate with variety of audiences and channels (verbally and in-writing)
* Ability to work independently
* Proficient working knowledge of MS Office, Visio, MS Project, SharePoint administration experience required.
* Previous CPMS experience would be a plus/strongly desired
Although all applications are welcome, we encourage only those individuals who are willing to sit on site for the contract to apply.
Our client, a major owner/operating company, requires expertise for their LNG mega-project in Western Canada.This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.