Construction Manager / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€50000 - €80000 per annum|
Job descriptionThe leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking Construction Managers to join a medium-sized tunnelling company based in Oslo, Norway.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of engineers, which is widely recognised in the field of tunnelling and looking to grow to one of the top companies in this area.
The company is looking for employees that are passionate with a positive attitude, which have the ability to innovate and explore new markets, opportunities and solutions in order to drive the company forward.
The current management is looking to strengthen their project team, in Oslo, with top professionals in their respective fields to support the company's positions in existing and new markets.
Employee benefits include the opportunity to expand their strengths and knowledge.
- Great potential for new techniques and markets.
- Highly competitive salaries and benefits packages.
- BIM and digitisation has big focus in the company.
- High focus on HSE and a great record of employee safety with proven track records in reducing accident rate.
- Priority to promote from within allowing for consistent and clear career progression.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an ambitious and well respected business as they scale into one of the recognised leaders within tunnelling.
The salary ranges between 50,000 and 80,000 NOK depending on level of expertise and would be a permanent contract. The company offers great opportunities for career progression.
Tunnel, engineer, construction manager, Oslo, Norway