Contract: Reliability Engineer / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Kenton Vale, US|
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Seeking a skilled Mechanical Engineer with 5 + years experience in manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in:
* Equipment design and improvement
* Proficient in AutoCad® or other design software
* Proficient in MircoSoft® suite
* Working Knowledge of SAP or other computer based enterprise management system
* Perform asset walk down and data collection
* Review and analyse Failure data
* Perform systematic equipment maintenance strategy development efforts;
e.g by using criticality assessment and FMEA
* Identification of bad actors and perform RCFA Root Cause Failure Analysis
* Improvise of Maintenance task list, check list based on OEM recommendation and Failure analysis data
* Identify spares required for maintenance
* Update improvised maintenance task in SAP
* KPI monitoring and develop improvement plan
* Provide technical expertise and guidance
* Working knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance Module
Successful candidate will possess and demonstrate these attributes:
1. Dedication to collaborative work environment and committed to team success.
2. Works for win-win scenarios, whenever possible
3. Internally motivated, goal driven, biased toward action.
4. Strong technical acumen inside and outside of formal education.
5. History of success and overcoming adversity
6. History of building and managing teams of highly skilled individuals
7. Uses techniques and systems to analyze prior to action.
8. Experienced with multilayered matrix organizations.
9. Experienced with engineering as a service business model
10. Have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering
11. Have a History of Continued Education
12. Communicates in timely, honest, candid, direct, and concise manager in all environments
13. Willing to work out of Mt. Sterling, KY