Executive Business Unit Director / PolandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Executive Business Unit Director
- Negotiation with feedstock suppliers (Propane, Ethylene) and Olefin suppliers (Propylene) to ensure regular and cost competitive feed to company.
- Define appropriate commercial strategy and ensure Polypropylene market development and commercialisation (global perspective, although mainly focused on Europe) to ensure project economical model targets fulfilment.
- Develop and manage good relationship with customers and commercial partners (direct sales, distributors, agents).
- Define and deliver the appropriate contracting strategy (feedstock and PP sales).
- Develop deep petrochemical market knowledge allowing to make sound business decisions, maximizing company returns.
- Define the staffing needs, assist in recruitment process and build competent team able to deliver expected goals.
- Define and build logistics capabilities (physical storage and transport) prior to start-up to ensure reliable, cost effective and best in class logistics service to the customers.
- Commercial and logistics processes modelling including required IT systems implementation.
- PP product portfolio definition – match market requirements with technological constraints in order to achieve best possible product mix from the profit contribution perspective.
- Assist and support financial stream with all necessary market/ commercial input to ensure successful project financing.
- Assist and support technical stream in the course of design & construction phase to ensure proper/ best in class technological standards are addressed and implemented.
- Commercial Business Plan definition and execution - to deliver results in line with project objectives.
- Implement effective Sales and Operational Planning process (sales forecasting, detailed production scheduling, logistics planning).
- Manage the sales and logistic to deliver results at CM 1 level in line with business plan.
- Ensure proper feedstock deliveries and off-take of the finished products to maximise production throughput.
- Manage commercial team across Europe to deliver a sustainable business development.
- Ensure constant development of subordinate teams (hard & soft skills).
- Ensure commercial operation excellence in terms of results but also in terms of business ethics.
- Monitor and analyse market trends and translate them into best possible business decisions, maximising profitability of the company.
- Ensure smooth cooperation with other department of the company.
- Knowledge of Polypropylene market
- Experience in commercial operations in plastics industry.
- Good knowledge of oil and gas markets.
- Experience in team management.
- Caring for a high level of internal and external communication standards.
- Fluency in English allowing free business communication.
- Familiarity with SAP, ISO 9001 plus commercial regulations and operations.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020