Contract: Project Controls Manager / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
Engineering services are delivered internally and for external clients by the client Engineering division. The team comprises of managers, senior engineers, engineers and designers that have direct experience of construction projects and operating facilities, as well as exceptional engineering expertise.
XECL has established an excellent reputation with its clients and consequently much of the business is of a repeat nature. The team prides itself on the quality of its services and the strong relationships it builds with its clients and has a track record of delivering an integrated range of services. By combining technical and operational excellence, a sound understanding of regulatory environments and a robust and reliable project management system, consistently delivers safe, efficient and compliant capital projects and services to a diverse client base supporting most industrial sectors.
A Project Controls Manager responsible for the coordination and support of the development of the project baseline across scope, time, risk and quality for the development or delivery of the programme.
Significant knowledge of the core Project Controls disciplines:
* Schedule Management
* Cost Management
* Change Management
* Risk Management
* Baseline development & subsequent maintenance
* Setting-up and leading the deployment of Project Controls processes and procedures across the Project
* Commercial management principles - including Early Warning Notices, change control, cost forecasting etc.
* Support the project with scope change management
* Understanding of contracts, amendments, communication workflows
* Experience in management and control of key project controls Systems using Primavera P6
* Provide project governance across all project controls
* Plan and manage the systems and personnel required to support the project(s)
The client provides premier quality Operations, Management and Maintenance solutions. Developed in the 1990s, the client is a world class OM&M service provider. Offering exciting and challenging positions with a strong focus on teamwork. The client believes that people are a key asset to the business and provide excellent training and support to workers.