Operational Recruitment Officer / CumbriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operational Recruitment role. Reporting to the Marketing & Operational Recruitment Manager, the job holder will provide Operational Recruitment support to the supply chain for apprenticeships and access schemes.
A high level of flexibility and adaptability will be required.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Supporting the apprentice recruitment process
* To carry out all administration and to arrange interviews as required within the recruitment and selection process including liaising with candidates/agencies; test administration and interview support.
* Liaising with employers regarding their recruitment requirements and providing a full recruitment service.
* To help maintain a good relationship with candidates throughout the recruitment process, including carrying out one to one meetings to prepare them for interviews.
* Developing and delivering induction activities
* To carry out school engagement activities when needed
* Assisting with the recruitment of Access to Apprenticeship programmes
* Providing a monthly report to the Marketing & Operational Recruitment Manager on activities within the department
* To assist the team in the day-to-day operation of the department, including taking on additional duties as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the department.
The client is a first rate educational body with an end goal of educating, developing and inspiring the next generation of workers to the highest standard in order for them to enter the local working market. Our client operates in over 7 locations within Cumbria and has contributed monumentally to the local supply chain with 97% of apprentices going directly in to full time employment.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Car driver is essential
* High level of confidentiality and integrity is essential
* Proven experience in recruitment practices e.g. Interviewing
* Good administration skills, attention to detail and able to work on their own initiative
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and via telephone
* Proven ability to multi-task in a busy working environment
* IT Skills essential