Contract: Contracts Administrator / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 - 18 months|
Responsible for the contract/PO administration and support for the Contracts and Procurement (C&P) projects, completions and drilling teams (Development). This includes planning, monitoring, administration, reporting and communications as required to support the C&P team.
Duties and responsibilities
* Support Development stakeholders in the preparation and administration of contractors and purchase orders; by:
o Development and administration of contract lifecycle management system;
o Preparing contract status reports for the Development C&P team;
o Facilitating regular team meetings;
o Administration and governance of contracts and purchase orders;
o Track commercial deliverables (e.g. insurances)
o Process payment claims
o Set-up and administer (including agenda and minute taking) supplier progress meetings
o Establishment and variation management of low complexity/risk contracts
o Develop and maintain strong C&P stakeholder engagement to support Logistics, Operations and Systems relationships
o Support C&P team with Supplier Performance Management
National Oil and Gas operator
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* A proven track record of contract and procurement administration & governance.
* Must have strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines.
* Understanding of contracts / purchase orders and their primary components.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* A tertiary qualification in commerce or business or equivalent.
* Knowledge of Contracting and Procurement fundamentals: major procurement, contracting, expediting, materials logistics and warehousing management.
* Certificates/Member Status in CIPSA or other such Professional Qualifications and/or accreditation's in Procurement, Logistics or Supply.
* Resource industry experience in the field of projects.
* Commercially astute and have demonstrated negotiation skills.