Contract: Scheduler / AlaskaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Responsible for developing project work plans per the approved planning processes, generating accurate job packages and cost estimates, obtaining release of planned work orders, and creating task lists.
* Attends project meetings and assist with determination of project requirements and schedules.
* Establishes, monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress of project work plan and calendar.
* Tracks the progress of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
* Uses project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
* Communicate ideas for improving company processes positive and constructively.
* Evaluates risks and hazards to the success of the project and take appropriate measures for avoidance.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
* 7+ years of exp with industrial maintenance (ie: maintenance technician, electrician, instrument tech, mechanic, scaffold builder) - as long as they have worked in a maintenance type of group, they will have an understanding of what it takes to complete maintenance tasks.
* 2+ years with planning and scheduling
* MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel required
* Prometheus, Primavera, MS Project (or similar scheduling software experience required)
This role is lead scheduler that will be working with craft leads to make sure jobs are planned and scheduled; needs to understand planning. Leads weekly coordination meetings to discuss work planning/scheduling. Schedule is 2x2 or 3x3. Previous experience with maintenance in oilfield or industrial application (electrical/instrumentation/mechanical/civil - disciplines of activity) required. If experience is in industrial setting, ten needs to be familiar with the job from maintenance standpoint