Contract: Training QC Inspector - E&I / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Bachelor's Degree in an applicable engineering discipline, with a minimum of three (3) year experience in activities related to the position's scope of work
* Familiarity with a range of craft disciplines associated with electrical and instrumentation related skills, and the technical requirements of each. Preferable to have held a craft discipline related position
* Familiarity with training design and delivery. Preferable to have held a position with responsibilities related to the design or delivery of training in a multi-disciplinary environment
* Familiarity with assurance activities. Preferable to have held a position with responsibilities including objective audit and/or subjective inspection experience.
* Ability to engage with a range of stakeholders at different levels and deliver complex messages in a clear manner.
* Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently along with working as part of a high-performance team.
* Superior organizational skills, judgment, flexibility. Good English (minimum Intermediate level)