Contract: EPBCS Functional Analyst / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
12 month contract
Individual will have responsibility for providing support for a large scale EPBCS project implementation.
* Support the full life cycle of project development, including requirements, design, configuration, testing, delivery and training of the EPBCS environment
* Work with Implementation Partner to define current and future state in all aspects
* Provide System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing
* Identify, analyze and reconcile data issues, as necessary
* Develop and execute standard FP&A reporting packages, ad hoc reporting and dashboards
* Participate and support the cut-over strategy from the legacy Budget tool
* Create training material and provide user training for PBCS and Smartview
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related fields.
* 3+ years of hands on functional and technical experience developing and administering Hyperion and/or PBCS and Essbase with at least one full cycle Oracle Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) implementation.
* Demonstrate in-depth understanding of key budget and forecast business processes as well as competencies in process and application design.
* End-to-end lifecycle development and implementation experience including requirements gathering, configuration, design, build, test, and go-live phases.
* Demonstrate expertise authoring reports and dashboards using Oracle's reporting tools including Essbase and SmartView Excel Add-In.
* Able to advise users on best practices in planning, budgeting and forecasting.
* Customer-focused and able to effectively communicate with a variety of groups.
* Ability to translate business requirements to system design, processes, and contribute to the development of how this will be supported in PBCS.
* Demonstrate success in designing and implementing complex technical and functional solutions, identify gaps and address with solutions.