Contract: Project Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Relevant years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum years’ experience as Project Engineer.
- Relevant Experience within a project team at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment.
- Experience in offshore facilities is preferred.
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with General Specifications, Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards.
- Language: Fluent English.
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- To anticipate the offshore activities and ensure Contractor starts in due time preparation of the critical offshore activities.
- In case of drift in schedule, liaise with other team involved (engineering, construction, commissioning) to study remedial actions
- Promote a “no change policy” to meet budget and schedule constraint without impairing quality and safety of the PROJECT EPC activities.
- To manage assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required during all phases.
- To assist Project Management to compile dossier and make presentation to obtain all necessary internal (validation committees TIF, TAC, CPC, CPAC) and external (Shareholders) approvals for Project contract awards,
- To ensure timely finalization of PROJECT EPC contractual documents and contract awards for EPC,
- To manage Detail Engineering of PROJECT EPC progress including follow-up of engineering and vendor documentation reviews to ensure compliance with design dossier, SOR, Company specifications, Corporate standard and HSE regulation, international codes and classification society rules,
- To promote value engineering with FEED Engineer in the facility design with objective to reduce Project capital expenditures,
- The job holder shall manage and expedite PROJECT interface activities as per Project Interface Management procedure. The job holder shall contribute to the resolution of interface issues by clarifying battery limits, building realistic action plans and managing these interfaces until their close-out.
- The job holder shall liaise with other interface engineers, all discipline engineers involved in the management of interfaces, and with PROJECT contractor personnel handling interfaces. The job holder shall also make sure that non contractual interfaces (i.e. interfaces between different subcontractors of PROJECT contractor) are properly addressed by PROJECT contractor.
- The job holder shall, in the performance of his duties, anticipate interface-related problems and propose technical solutions. As such, he/she contributes to the achievement of project objectives in terms of schedule, cost, and quality.
- The job holder reports hierarchically to the Phase 2 PROJECT Lead and functionally to the Phase 2 Interface Lead.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020