Business Planning Manager / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 6 months|
Key Roles and Responsibilities
(List the key roles and responsibilities of this job)
* Working with functional manager or HQ in various aspects of assessing and executing strategic actions. This includes identifying, analyzing, and developing model and projections. Articulate the progress and result report to key stakeholders
* Support the Quarterly/Annual Budget Planning, Strategic Planning and Risk Scenario Planning
* Business performance analysis. Analyze profitability by Product / Customer / Managed Segment
* Tracking of approved investments initiatives and progress
* Review feasibility of marketing programs and sales process activities
* Review and monitor the sales performance indicators.
* Monitor pending orders and specific customers requests and provide the solutions to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
* Improve sales support process to ensure seamless transition and operation to our distributors and director customers.
* Perform sales and pricing analysis, develop sales and pricing processes to be aligned with HQ direction.
* Prepare other ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions (new market development, business divestiture opportunities, financial, rate-volume analysis, pricing, etc.)
* Responsible for team management and development
* Minimum of 10 years of related experience in business planning, business control or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years managerial experience and experience in leading and mentoring at least 10 people.
* Ability to identify sources of business, to proposing strategies as well as to establish, to maintain and to service sales accounts / customers