Financial Analyst / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
The Investment Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day management of the operational, administrative and regulatory functions of the company and its associates investment portfolio. The primary role is to manage the investments to maximise returns in line with the investment objective and risk profile of company and its associates.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
1. Analyse financial information to forecast business, industry, and economic conditions, for use in making investment decisions
2. Establish Investment Management policies and procedures to expedite workflow and improve the efficiency of the function.
3. Gather and analyse company financial statements, industry, regulatory and economic information, new government legislation; and financial periodicals and newspapers.
4. Interpret data concerning price, yield, stability, and future trends of current and future investments.
5. Summarize data describing current and long-term trends in investment risks and economic influences pertinent to investments.
6. Prepare reports, including charts and graphs, to illustrate trends, future payoffs, and possible risks of various investment opportunities and submits to the Board.
7. Recommend investment timing and buy-and- sell orders.
8. Maintain spreadsheets detailing financial performance of all investment options.
9. Call brokers and purchase investments, according to company policy and the Management requests.
10. Recommend modifications to investment policy.
11. Undertake special studies, as required, usually involving new investments and ventures.
12. Perform feasibility studies, surveys and research and analytical studies as required.
13. Ensure activities related to the function comply with legal and ethical standards.
14. Contribute to corporate policy development and interpretation particularly as it relates to regulatory and statutory matters.
15. Prepare annual budget, comparison to actual reports on monthly basis for the company and its subsidiaries.
16. Assist in the preparation of the Departments business plans, reports, budgets and forecasts.
17. Assist in coordination with the Finance Manager, in implementing investment strategy.
18. Ensure that directives are followed in the planning and execution of all activities.
19. Flag non-utilized funds and makes recommendations for optimum use and investment.
20. Recommend funds allocation among the various banks to ensure the best rate of return.
21. Review the Company capital investment requirements and communicate requirements to Treasury to arrange the necessary funding.
22. Prepare the feasibility study .
23. Fulfills different assignments and delegations from Senior Management.
24. Preparing feasibility studies of the new projects and keep updating these studies until the BOD approval will be taken.
25. Keep Updating the feasibility studies of the new projects as per the banks' requirements to get the required funds.
26. Preparing the business plan and the annual budget of the Company as follows:
27. Preparing feasibility studies of the ongoing projects updated by the actual financial performance, and accordingly updated by the expected future performance of these ongoing projects;
28. Preparing feasibility studies of the expected undertaken projects;
29. Consolidating the feasibility studies of all ongoing and expected undertaken projects to infer the projected financial statements of the Company (standalone);
30. Modifying the sources of finance of the new projects in the light of the expected cash surplus coming from tying all ongoing and new projects together to the financial statements of the Company; and
31. Extracting the annual budget of the Company that is represented in the first year of the business plan.
32. Preparing a regular report to compare between the actual financial performance of the Company and the budget and analyze the variances.
33. Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
34. Handle of any task assigned by direct manager.
* A degree in a relevant field
* Preferable Certify Financial Analyst
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in investment management
* Good command of Arabic and English languages