Design Manager / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
Architecture Design & Master Planning Manager
Contribute to the success of company through communicating with design team to ensure the delivery of exceptional architecture & Master Planning designs as per co. vision, values and standards for all projects within client needs & project time frame.
- Ensure Proper Projects' Execution
- Ensure being uptodate with the market knowledge, needs and culture.
- Review all contracts conditions and ensure full understanding of team members
- Attend kick off meeting.
- Recommend project handling strategy to design team.
- Recommend the right staff to each project.
- Approve technical information in the detailed planning stage.
- Ensure the team performance is aligned with projects time frame, design standards & corrective actions are being taken in due time.
- Follow up with PMs & TL projects progress reports.
- Ensure proper briefing & coordination with design team to avoid any technical challenges.
- Follow up the on going coordination with other design specializations (Mechanical, structural, electrical, etc.) to ensure design requirments are compatible across different disciplines especially projects with high complexity.
- In Cooperation with PMs, validate any amendments required by the clients before signing the amendments documents.
- Issue periodic reports for Top Management as per procedures.
- Review and approve the project Architecture design deliverables are as per standards and contract specs.
- Participate in meetings with clients.
- Communicate and coordinate the design concepts with any local governmental /nongovernmental parties.