Contract: Reliability Coordinator / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
University degree in Engineering or equivalent technical subject.
* At least 6-8 years of professional experience in major Oil and Gas company, ideally including production operations experience
* Proven performance and capability to operate independently.
* Technically strong in own discipline as demonstrated
* Able to become skilled in technical and business risk management
* Able to analyse data from different tools used in organization e.g RAM, PI, SAP, EC, TOM tool, etc.
* Must have proven to be able to troubleshoot, analyse and resolve engineering problems independently;
* Solid experience in RCM and preventive maintenance optimization process
* Experience of working with wide variety of complex operational reliability challenges is preferred.
* Working knowledge of Asset Maintenance & Integrity standards and practices;
* Regulatory and procedural materials relevant for reliability engineering (API, ISO and relevant standards). Knowledge of Kazakh and International regulations for hazardous facilities is preferably
* Experience of managing change